Sr Associate QC Senior 28929A
⦁ JobTitle: Sr Associate QC Senior 28929A
⦁ About Company: Our client based in Dun Laoghaire is seeking a Sr Associate QC to join its expanding team.
⦁ Duration of Role: 12 months
⦁ Summary Objective:
• Contributes to team by ensuring the quality of the tasks/services provided by self
• Contributes to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects or activities within team
⦁ Job Duties:
• Plan and perform analyses with great efficiency and accuracy.
• Plan and perform multiple, complex routine/ non-routine methods and procedures and a large variety of assays.
• Report, evaluate, back-up/archive, trend and approve analytical data.
• Troubleshoot, solve problems and communicate with stakeholders.
• Initiate and/or implement changes in controlled documents.
• May train others as necessary
• Participate in audits, initiatives and projects that may be departmental or organizational in scope.
• Write protocols and perform assay validation and equipment qualification/ verification.
• Introduce new techniques to the lab, including method transfers, reports, validations and protocols.
• Evaluate lab practices for compliance on a continuous basis.
• Approve lab results
• May represent the department/organization on various teams
• May interact with outside resources.
• Create APPX data files and randomisation memo to facilitate data analysis.
• LIMS data coordination of commercial and import testing on site where applicable
Skills and requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in a Science related field is required.
• 5+ years of bio/pharmaceutical QC experience or related quality control or GMP laboratory experience in the pharmaceutical or medical device industry,
• Experience with regulatory compliance in cGMP manufacturing and testing of pharmaceutical products.
• Knowledge of related regulatory/industry considerations, compliance issues and/or scientific discovery
Benefits of working with Independent Solutions
> Excellent Team of Colleagues
> Access to high-value projects
> Excellent Technical Project Managers
> Excellent pay & conditions
Independent Solutions are Approved Suppliers for Multinational Pharma Biotech, Medical Device, clients with locations based here in Ireland.
At Independent Solutions, we will not require you to become an employee of Independent Solutions, we will facilitate and support you to become an independent contractor, thereby reaping the maximum rewards from your contract role.
We work in the area, we know the business, we are not a recruitment agency!
We continue to partner and grow our client base and thereby ensure that we have continuous supply of excellent roles
Yes, of course we benefit from having YOU with US, but we can assure YOU that YOU too will benefit …
Share this entry
Tel: +353 1 5311 280
Fax: +353 1 5311 285