Sr Associate QC Senior 29329A
JobTitle: Sr Associate QC Senior 29329A
About Company: Our client based in Dun Laoghaire is seeking a Sr Associate QC Senior 29329A to join its expanding team.
Duration of Role: 12 months
Summary Objective: Responsible for leading, coordinating, facilitating, and undertaking activities pertaining to lab operations and compliance, with minimal supervision, acting as a role model for other lab colleagues. The role undertakes implementing continuous improvement projects and supporting a lean culture and Right First Time (RFT). The role also represents the QC unit by liaising with internal and external customers.
• Plan and perform multiple, complex routine/ non-routine methods and procedures and a large variety of assays.
• Participate in the peer review of analytical data.
• Responsible for providing technical guidance and applying expertise and critical thinking to help to resolve technical issues.
• Lead training of staff on technical aspects of job as required.
• Develop, revise and implement procedures that comply with appropriate regulatory requirements.
• Participate in Analytical Method Transfers
• Compliance with Standard Operating Procedures and Registered specifications.
• Ensure the laboratory is operated in a safe manner
• Maintain quality systems within the QC laboratories to ensure ongoing compliance to cGLP and cGMP.
• Ensure timely completion of Laboratory Investigation Reports and deviations through the Non-Conformance procedures.
• Participate in the generation and update of SOP’s, trend data, investigations, non-conformances, validation protocols, reports, method validation/verifications and equipment qualifications.
• Participate in regulatory agency inspections as required.
• Plan and implement procedures and systems to maximise operating efficiency.
• Manage and contribute to the achievements of department productivity and quality goals.
Skills and requirements
• Hold a third level qualification (Degree) in Biology, Biotechnology or related discipline.
• Have 4-5 years of experience in a pharmaceutical/healthcare Laboratory.
• Experience in Bioassays, Immunoassays and Cell Culture is essential.
• Possess key competencies to include planning/organisation, problem solving, communication, teamwork, flexibility, coaching and motivating.
• Experience in a wide variety of analytical techniques including but not limited to cell based- Bioassays, Immunoassays, Cell Culture (use of cells to execute bioassays) and Aseptic Technique. Experience with liquid-handling robots is also preferable.
• Qualification of analytical equipment and related testing functions.
• Experience with TrackWise, Change Control Systems, EDMQ and SAP an advantage
Benefits of working with Independent Solutions
Benefit from Independent Solutions ethical principles!
We look after our team, we know the business, we have been working in the sector >20 years. We are not a recruitment agency
While placed on client sites you will be an integral part of our team, gaining support and access to the knowledge and experience of our cross functional LifeScience team
We offer attractive rates – competitive margins compared to our competitors.
Payment on time and in full
We continue to partner and grow our client base and thereby ensure that we have continuous supply of High-Value Projects
We work for you !
Share this entry
Tel: +353 1 5311 280
Fax: +353 1 5311 285