Process Engineer DD012019
JobTitle Process Engineer DD012019
About Company Our client based in Dundalk is seeking a Process Engineer to join its expanding team
Duration of Role 12 months
Summary Objective This role will require the candidate to lead packaging activities for transfer of vial and syringe combination products and the on-going support to Manufacturing.
Ensure efficient running of all packaging machines and processes within the area to minimise downtime and achieve required outputs
Preparation of machinery and tooling for production runs
Carry out routine maintenance on equipment
Completion of documentation (log books, setting forms etc)
Diagnose and fault find problems on equipment within production
Ensure that the Site meets the quality requirements of its customers and applicable regulations FDA, EU & International Standards
no visa processing
• Knowledge of cGMPs and other worldwide regulatory requirements.
• Direct experience with medical devices/combination products and associated manufacturing processes and vision systems
• Experience of working with equipment suppliers
• Experience working with teams and influencing decisions
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills together with demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
• Proven track record of problem solving as well as leading and executing cross-functional projects
• A third level Bachelor’s degree in Science, Engineering or a relevant Quality discipline with 5 years’ experience in a similar role OR Master’s degree & 3 years of directly related experience OR Associate’s degree & 10 years of directly related experience
Benefits of working with Independent Solutions
> Excellent Team of Colleagues
> Access to high-value projects
> Excellent Technical Project Managers
> Excellent pay & conditions
Independent Solutions are Approved Suppliers for Multinational Pharma Biotech, Medical Device, clients with locations based here in Ireland.
At Independent Solutions, we will not require you to become an employee of Independent Solutions, we will facilitate and support you to become an independent contractor, thereby reaping the maximum rewards from your contract role.
We work in the area, we know the business, we are not a recruitment agency!
We continue to partner and grow our client base and thereby ensure that we have continuous supply of excellent roles
Yes, of course we benefit from having YOU with US, but we can assure YOU that YOU too will benefit …
Share this entry
Tel: +353 1 5311 280
Fax: +353 1 5311 285