Kelly is recruiting on behalf of Creganna Medical – a leading Medical Device company who specialise in minimally invasive delivery & access devices, providing the full spectrum of services to design, develop and deliver finished medical devices to market.
Examples of Available Shifts:
Day shift Monday – Thursday 7.00am – 3.30pm, Friday 7.00am – 12.30pm €11.06
Evening shift Monday – Thursday 3.30pm – 12.00am, Friday 12.30pm – 6.00pm €13.27
Night shift Monday – Thursday 12.00am – 7.00am, Sunday 8.00pm – 7.00am €14.71
Weekend Day shift Saturday & Sunday 6.00am – 6.00pm * €13.27
Weekend Night shift Friday & Saturday 6.00pm – 6.00am * €14.71
(***may not be suitable for full time students, successful candidates will need to complete a full time paid training period (around 4-6 weeks) before moving onto Weekends).
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Assembling medical devices, quality checks, packaging and labelling.
- Working as part of a team to hit targets & deadlines.
- Inspection of product at various steps of the assembly process – visual with the use of a camera or a microscope.
- Handling small and fragile products.
- Ensure that high quality standards are maintained, follow work procedures and specifications and adhere to GMP.
- Using computerised equipment or machinery.
- Candidates must be educated to Leaving Certificate standard or equivalent.
- Previous experience in the Medical Device industry or similar area desirable.
- High level of dexterity.
- Have a solid and dependable working history.
- Able to learn quickly and the ability to learn technical information.
- Able to use manual equipment.
- Must be computer literate.
- Fluent in written and spoken English essential.
NB: If successful after interview, you will be placed in a candidate pool awaiting suitable roles to become available within your preferred shift pattern.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly’s Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Share this entry
Tel: +353 1 5311 280
Fax: +353 1 5311 285