Validation Engineer (Senior) 19001G
JobTitle: Validation Engineer (Senior) 19001G
About Company: Our client based in Galway is seeking a CSValidation Engineer (Senior) to join its expanding team
Duration of Role: 12 Months
As a CSV validation engineer, you will be responsible for ensuring that the Validation Activities are in compliance with Quality System requirements and recognised international standards.
• Ensure that the Site meets the quality requirements of its customers and applicable regulations FDA, EU & International Standards
. Adhere to the sites system development cycle
• Assist in the development of any existing Validation program to ensure continued compliance to the necessary regulations. Input to Site Validation Guidance Documents
• Collate and report on relevant Validation data/matrices.
• Assist in deviation and exception resolution and root cause analysis.
• Develop and rollout Validation Training for the site on subjects assigned by the Site Validation Leader.
Skills & Experience no visa processing.
• A third level qualification in Science, IT, Engineering or a relevant Quality discipline.
Medical device or GMP experience is a must
• Computer System Validation is a must
• Problem solving ability and excellent oral and written communications skills
• Minimum 4-6 years experience in a similar role.
o Customer service
o Honesty and consistency
o Planning and prioritisation
o Drive for results
o Creative and analytical thinking
o Focus on quality
o Attention to detail
Benefits of working with Independent Solutions
> Excellent Team of Colleagues
> Access to high-value projects
> Excellent Technical Project Managers
> Excellent pay & conditions
Independent Solutions are Approved Suppliers for Multinational Pharma Biotech, Medical Device, clients with locations based here in Ireland.
At Independent Solutions, we will not require you to become an employee of Independent Solutions, we will facilitate and support you to become an independent contractor, thereby reaping the maximum rewards from your contract role.
We work in the area, we know the business, we are not a recruitment agency!
We continue to partner and grow our client base and thereby ensure that we have continuous supply of excellent roles
Yes, of course we benefit from having YOU with US, but we can assure YOU that YOU too will benefit …
Share this entry
Tel: +353 1 5311 280
Fax: +353 1 5311 285