The Electronic Engineer will be responsible for designing, developing, building and testing cutting edge products for the medical industry. Aerogen is a rapidly expanding organisation that are a world-leader in their field. This organisation heavily invests in innovation which is essential to stay in front of the pack in a rapidly evolving medical device market and focus on the training and development of their engineers to keep up with these changes.
- Working on new “Blue Ocean” innovative designs and existing design projects.
- Support project teams in general activities related to ongoing product design & development.
- Excellent communication skills
- Liaise closely with the R&D, Science, Manufacturing, Operations, Quality, Sales and Marketing functions through the product development lifecycle.
- Responsible for setting up processes and systems within test laboratories
- Design and coding of electronic assemblies and PCBa
- Design FMEA and control plans.
- Evaluate and implements designs to insure that all agency requirements (UL, IEC, FDA) are being met throughout the design process.
- Apply failure analysis skills to determine and document root cause of product system or component failure.
- Generate design specifications, test protocols, execute testing and associated test reports.
- Participate in technical design reviews to ensure electrical design integrity and safety are achieved
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electronic/Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or similar discipline
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience.
- Experience in C/C++ programming preferred
- Experience in the Medical Device area would be an advantage
- Strong problem analysis and solving skills
- Enjoys understanding technical problems, and finding lasting solutions.
- Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team with good interpersonal skills.
- Strong presentation skills, and has an ability to portray concepts concisely.
- Knowledge of Orcad Schematic Capture & Layout would be an advantage.
- Typical office environment, development labs and manufacturing areas.
- Some travel may be required with the role (10%)
Share this entry
Tel: +353 1 5311 280
Fax: +353 1 5311 285