Your Job Purpose
As a Graduate CAD Technician working with the LotusWorks team, you will join our client site in the medical devices sector. This job is based in a state-of-the-art, global facility in Galway.
You will assist the Mechanical Design Engineers with the updating of existing tooling drawings and associated documents.
Your Job Responsibilities
As Graduate CAD Technician your job responsibilities will include:
· Generation of detailed drawings to the companies engineering specifications.
· Creation of detailed equipment documentation
· Ensure equipment solutions are delivered within planned schedules and within budget.
· Ensure documentation/drawing standards for equipment meet the company’s requirements.
· Build Quality into all aspects of work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements
· Participates in the use of lean and Continuous Improvement tools in equipment designs and engineering systems.
· The successful candidate will have a Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
· Design software experience.
· Literacy in computer operating systems and applications such as MS Office Suite Products (e.g. Windows, Word, Excel).
· An ability to work independently and as a member of a team in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
· This is a desk-based role and will not involve any solo mechanical design.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• VHI Healthcare Cover
• Life Assurance
• Pension Contribution
• Training & Educational Assistance (Engineers Ireland CPD Members)
• Annual GP Check-Up
• Extra Annual Leave
• Healthcare Screening
LotusWorks is a trusted partner to the world’s leading companies in Europe and North America for over three decades. Our technical and engineering talent work on client sites to support world-class manufacturing. LotusWorks is a multi-award-winning company and has been recognized as a Great Place to Work since 2016.
For more information on this Graduate CAD Technician job or building your career with LotusWorks, call our Talent Specialist’s on +353 71 91 69 783 or email email@example.com
LotusWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Share this entry
Tel: +353 1 5311 280
Fax: +353 1 5311 285