Machine Build Technician
Your Job Purpose
As an Machine Build Technician working with the LotusWorks team, you will join our client site in the medical devices sector. This job is based in a state-of-the-art, global facility in Galway.
You will be responsible for the maintenance and continuous improvement of automated and high-speed production, packaging and process equipment.
Your Job Responsibilities
As an Machine Build Technician, your job responsibilities will include:
· Assist with Equipment safety Control and Automation systems solutions
· Participate, liaise and engage with Engineering, Process, Systems and Manufacturing teams
· Read, understand, and wire equipment from Electrical schematic
· Upgrades of production equipment to improve yield, safety or performance of equipment.
· Repair, maintenance and improvement of electro-mechanical equipment
· Commissioning and testing of newly built and upgraded equipment
• Time served Electrical trades qualified
• Candidates should have experience of troubleshooting, repair, maintenance and improvement of electro-mechanical equipment within a regulated industry environment.
• Knowledge of analogue and discrete controls.
• Experience or appreciation of PLC controlled equipment
• 3 years + experience in mechanical tasks on production equipment
• VHI Healthcare Cover
• Life Assurance
• Pension Contribution
• Training & Educational Assistance (Engineers Ireland CPD Members)
• Annual GP Check-Up
• Extra Annual Leave
• Healthcare Screening
LotusWorks is a trusted partner to the world’s leading companies in Europe and North America for over three decades. Our technical and engineering talent work on client sites to support world-class manufacturing. LotusWorks is a multi-award-winning company and has been recognized as a Great Place to Work since 2016.
For more information on this Machine Build Technician job or building your career with LotusWorks, call our Talent Specialist’s on +353 71 91 69 783 or email email@example.com
LotusWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Share this entry
Tel: +353 1 5311 280
Fax: +353 1 5311 285