Your Job Purpose
As a Manufacturing Engineer working with the LotusWorks team, you will join our client site in the medical devices sector. This job is based in a state-of-the-art, global facility in Galway.
You will be based within a projects or manufacturing team where you will work alongside leading experts in medical device engineering, utilise your engineering skills to date to make a change in the lives of patients every day
Your Job Responsibilities
As a Manufacturing Engineer your job responsibilities will include:
· Develop and implement manufacturing business improvement projects and processes for implant medical devices.
· Support teams to make improvements to existing devices and manufacturing processes.
· Lead less complex projects independently with minimal supervision.
· Analyses process, product, material or equipment specifications and performance requirements.
· Under broad supervision / guidance compiles and analyses operational, test and experimental data to establish performance standards for newly implemented or modified products / processes.
· Summarises, analyses and draws conclusions from test results leading to effective technical resolution.
· Continually seeks to drive / improvements in process design, layout and operational performance.
· Demonstrates good working knowledge and application of validation techniques and associated regulatory requirements.
· Actively promotes and participates in a cross -functional teamwork environment.
· Evaluates in conjunction with EHS new equipment/processes/chemicals for environmental impact/effect to eliminate or lessen such impacts/effects.
· Is an influential team member, fully motivated to achieve and demonstrate best practices in line with the department and Site objectives
· Demonstrate a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality.
· Understands and comply with all the regulations governing the quality systems.
· Minimum Level 8 Qualification in Engineering
· 4 years’ experience with a preference for a background in medical device manufacturing and / or strong Project Management experience and training
· Software & / or process validation experience an advantage
· VHI Healthcare Cover
· Life Assurance
· Pension Contribution
· Training & Educational Assistance (Engineers Ireland CPD Members)
· Annual GP Check-Up
· Extra Annual Leave
· Healthcare Screening
LotusWorks is a trusted partner to the world’s leading companies in Europe and North America for over three decades. Our technical and engineering talent work on client sites to support world-class manufacturing. LotusWorks is a multi-award-winning company and has been recognized as a Great Place to Work since 2016.
For more information on this Manufacturing Engineering job or building your career with LotusWorks, call our Talent Specialist’s on +353 71 91 69 783 or email email@example.com
LotusWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Share this entry
Tel: +353 1 5311 280
Fax: +353 1 5311 285