Your Job Purpose
As a Process Technician working with the LotusWorks team, you will join our client site in the medical devices sector. This job is based in a state-of-the-art, global facility in Galway.
You will analyse process, product, material or equipment specifications and performance requirements and to complete daily checks on all processing equipment.
· To analyse process, product, material or equipment specifications and performance requirements and to complete daily checks on all processing equipment.
· To compile and analyse operational, test and experimental data to establish performance standards for newly implemented or modified products and/or processes.
· Continuous improvement project presentation.
· Process support – trouble shooting of product defects, process issues, identifying equipment functions and faults, equipment adjustment and set up.
· Also support and execute product, process and equipment analysis and improvement projects as requested.
· To Log and report downtime and any quality issues.
· To resolve yield issues and identify high loss rejects
· Work as member of a core team to help resolve open issues drive process improvements in process, layout and operational performance.
· To become involved in Project work and carry out and assist on problem solving projects.
· To carry out scheduled PM’s and document same and provide process support to high volume production lines.
· Experience in SOP and WI’s.
· To actively promote and participates in a cross-functional teamwork environment.
· To evaluate in conjunction with EHS new equipment/processes/chemicals for environmental impact/effect to eliminate or lessen such impacts/effects.
· FETAC level 6 trade qualification
· 2+ years Manufacturing experience as a Process or Maintenance Technician in a regulated environment
· Mechanical or Electrical experience essential
· Polymer Processing experience desirable
· Hands on experience with equipment sets and set up’s and supporting production builds
· Adherence to current Good Documentation Practices is required.
VHI Healthcare cover
Training & Educational Assistance (Engineers Ireland CPD Members)
Annual GP Check-Up
Extra Annual Leave
LotusWorks is a trusted partner to the world’s leading companies in Europe and North America for over three decades. Our technical and engineering talent work on client sites to support world-class manufacturing. LotusWorks is a multi-award-winning company and has been recognized as a Great Place to Work since 2016.
For more information on this Manufacturing Technician job or building your career with LotusWorks, call our Talent Specialist’s on +353 71 91 69 783 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
LotusWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Share this entry
Tel: +353 1 5311 280
Fax: +353 1 5311 285