Your Job Purpose
As a Quality Technician working with the LotusWorks team, you will join our client site in the medical devices sector. This job is based in a cutting-edge global facility in Galway
Your Job Responsibilities
As Quality Technician your job responsibilities will include:
1. Managing Non-conforming reports,
2. Maintain and improve the quality metrics
3. Line walks of the production floor
4. Some line audits and project activity.
5. Product release, Validation and In Process testing of Medical Devices.
6. Implement preventative and corrective maintenance
7. Assist in Validation report writing.
8. Performing product defect analysis.
9. Assist in corrective action implementation resulting from NCR’S,
10. Work in conjunction with Quality engineering regarding development and troubleshooting
1. Requires a Leaving Certificate level education and NCEA Certificate / Diploma in Quality / Materials / Science or relevant with 2-3 years’ work experience
2. Experience in NCEP’s have Medical device or a pharma background
3. Six sigma training an advantage
4. Some expertise in quality, MIR’s/NCEP’s etc
5. Familiar with reporting on quality production metrics etc.
• VHI Healthcare Cover
• Life Assurance
• Pension Contribution
• Training & Educational Assistance (Engineers Ireland CPD Members)
• Annual GP Check-Up
• Extra Annual Leave
• Healthcare Screening
LotusWorks is a trusted partner to the world’s leading companies in Europe and North America for over three decades. Our technical and engineering talent work on client sites to support world-class manufacturing. LotusWorks is a multi-award-winning company and has been recognized as a Great Place to Work since 2016.
For more information on this Quality Technician job or building your career with LotusWorks, call our Talent Specialist’s on +353 71 91 69 783 or email email@example.com
LotusWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Share this entry
Tel: +353 1 5311 280
Fax: +353 1 5311 285