Channel Marketing Manager
Working at HID:
HID Global is an innovative fast-paced organisation, with many possibilities to make a difference and add value. HID is recognised for the great care we take with clients and employees alike.
We value diversity and endorse an open-minded collaborative working environment.
HID Global is looking to fill a Partner Marketing role to build and maintain strong relationships and custom campaigns with our most important accounts. In this role, you will work closely with our Sales and Product teams to craft stories and create content that enable partners to better promote HID solutions. This role involves equal parts account management and creativity – meaning the ideal candidate has excellent customer-facing skills paired with the know-how required to execute high-impact marketing campaigns. Travel to a variety of account meetings, events, and tradeshows is also required.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Understand the partners’ business objectives, go-to-market approach, and channel and use this insight to build and execute a joint partnership strategy
· Develop integrated and comprehensive marketing plans with Partner account teams in support of key channel sales and marketing initiatives.
· Drive collaboration with partners’ marketing counterparts to plan, develop and execute agreed upon marketing and communications projects
· Regularly meet with sales, partners and partner management to understand impact on current business and market trends and to ensure that programs meet their needs
· Provide timely and relevant channel-enablement communications, promotions and education for new product launches
· Report impact of Channel Marketing activities, including determined KPIs and ROI
· Use internal and external customer feedback and performance data to optimize marketing mix and budget
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
· 5+ Years Marketing Communications and/or Channel Marketing experience
· Prior experience in B2B Channel Marketing experience preferred
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
· Ability to effectively communicate in the English language, both verbally and in writing.
· Ability to effectively communicate with key account contacts, both verbally and in writing
· Proficient in MS Office applications, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
· Familiar with operating systems, such as Windows, etc.
· Salesforce experience preferred
· Know-how in marketing planning and leading strategic engagement across the channel ecosystem
· Highly motivated, critical thinker with strong analytical skills
· Excellent presentation and communication skills
· Ability to maintain composure, professionalism and calm in a fast-paced ever-changing business environment
· Experience in working with a variety of different partner types
· Experience with using various marketing channels (content writing, social media, emails, events, etc.) to communicate a company’s features & benefits
· Exceptional customer relationship management skills
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Employee works primarily in an office environment, within a well ventilated area, and is exposed to moderate noise levels.
· Compliance to all relevant HID Global policies and procedures related to Quality, Security, Safety, Business Continuity, and Environmental systems.
· Travel and fieldwork, including international travel may be required. Therefore, employee must possess, or be able to acquire a valid passport.
· Must be legally eligible to work in Ireland.
· Approximately 20% travel required; including partner meetings, tradeshows, and events
Share this entry
Tel: +353 1 5311 280
Fax: +353 1 5311 285