Channel Marketing Manager
We are Planet
Planet is a large international cross-border digital fin-tech payments company, operating in over 60 markets across the world and providing a range of services to over 400,000 luxury merchants and 100 acquiring banks.
We have grown rapidly over the last seven years and increased seven times in value over this period based on a combination of both organic and acquisition-led growth. The travel and tourism market that we operate in continues to show consistent growth, underpinned by megatrends such as the expansion of middle classes across the world and the desire for Asian shoppers in particular to purchase authentic luxury goods outside their home countries.
This growth is set to continue, with ambitious plans to double the business in three years delivering market share expansion in a growing market. Now, with over 1,500 employees spread across five continents, we are an international payment services provider.
About the Role
A key member of Planet Regional Markets commercial team, this role will work with our largest customers, across 13 countries, to build Channel Marketing programs that deliver increased footfall, conversion rate and transaction value to our customers.
The delivery of such programs will differentiate Planet’s core offerings and develop long-term relationships, turning customers into partners. This requires excellent creative planning skills, an ability to understand the customer’s audience, brand and business objectives and develop specific jobs to be done. A background in retail or mobile Marketing will help the successful candidate create innovative plans and execute with aplomb to meet sales and commercial targets.
What you will do
Channel Marketing Planning – identify the target accounts for Channel Marketing planning within Regional Markets and develop our merchant estate into Marketing partners through effective consultation. Develop the Channel Marketing brief with each key customer and work with our supplier agencies to design and develop the Channel Marketing plan.
Program Implementation– be the single point of contact for Channel Marketing execution in the Regional Markets team, making sure each campaign is managed, creative assets are provided on-time, every time for implementation success. The role will be able to manage escalations internally, with the agency and within the client. Ultimately, the role is accountable for the success of Channel Marketing programs.
Measurement & Reporting– coordinate the results of all Channel Marketing programs, use the dashboards that track activities back to core KPIs and metrics that the customer has requested. Be comfortable presenting and assessing data, to ensure that the customer’s expectations are met. Be able to build new ideas from looking at data that lead to continued improvement in programs.
Event Management – work with the in-country teams across Regional Markets to plan, deliver and report on Customer Events.
Marketing Support activities – from time to time the role will be required to support the Sales & Marketing teams in execution of Marketing initiatives. Such activities could include, but are not limited to email distribution list management and other sales collateral.
Who you are
- Five to seven years Channel Marketing, Partner Marketing or Retail Marketing experience, working within the technology, payments or retail sector or other fast paced environment.
- Comfortable in working with multiple sectors, preferably background in mobile or digital Marketing.
- Passionate marketer, high energy levels, looking to join a growing team that makes a difference to the world of retail.
- Hands on style of working, willing to roll up sleeves and get work done.
- Natural communicator who effortlessly takes complex technology solutions and crafts simple, powerful and compelling audience specific propositions.
- Commercially minded, with a strong focus on KPIs and performances analysis and delivery.
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders often with competing priorities, working with them to align and gain approval for Channel Marketing plans.
- Driven by delivering results, this role is passionate about supporting the business to grow sales.
What you will need to bring to Planet
- Powerful communicator, confident to lead presentations with multiple audiences
- Highly organized with strong prioritization and planning skills
- Commercially strong and with a logical approach.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to convey and relate ideas to others
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- A master of Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Driven by results
- Navigating complex organizations
- Planning and implementing powerful Marketing campaigns
- Problem solving, able to bring the outside into the organization
- Planet Regional Markets Leadership Team
- Group Marketing
- Media & Marketing Agencies
Your skills and our Values
We search for better
You are creative, curious and look for new ways of doing things
Creative intelligence is your key competency
We celebrate differences
You are appreciative of people, and recognise the strength in others
You inspire through appreciation
We go beyond expectations
You are bold, open with your ideas, and are at your best every day
You drive for results
We grow together
You are collaborative, you care and you are humble
You build the best teams, bringing people together
What we can offer you:
· Competitive salary, pension and benefits
· Free parking on site so you don’t have to worry or walk too far or a season ticket loan
· Start the day with great coffee and fresh fruit in our buzzing modern offices!
· Travel pass and Bike to work scheme
· Sports & Social Committee from Charity Days and Volunteer Opportunities to team building
· Get to network with your peers in an informal setting at our free once a month company lunch
· Work from home once a week to make life easier
Find out more here: www.planetpayment.com
Share this entry
Tel: +353 1 5311 280
Fax: +353 1 5311 285