HR Business Partner
We are Planet
Planet is a large international cross-border digital fintech payments company, operating in over 60 markets across the world and providing a range of services to over 400,000 luxury merchants and 100 acquiring banks. We have grown rapidly over the last seven years and increased seven times in value over this period based on a combination of both organic and acquisition led growth. The travel and tourism market that we operate in continues to show consistent growth, underpinned by megatrends such as the expansion of middle classes across the world and the desire for Asian shoppers, in particular, to purchase authentic luxury goods outside their home countries.
This growth is set to continue, with ambitious plans to double the business in three years delivering market share expansion in a growing market. Now, with over 1,500 employees spread across five continents, we are an international payment services provider.
About the Role
The Ireland HR Business Partner is an agent of change within the business. Working across all aspect of the function’s remit, the HRBP is responsible for the local implementation and success of Group HR policies and initiatives.
What you will do
- Support the Senior HRBP with HR strategies for the sites in Ireland.
- Build and maintain strong trusted relationships with people and senior stakeholders in the business.
- Build and utilise a deep understanding of the local client group (e.g. what they do, the commercial levers, their strategic priorities, pipelines of potential work etc.) to deliver the best service possible.
- Using experience, skills and knowledge of the HR industry, to make an impact in key areas such as change management, organisational design, employee engagement and talent analytics.
- Analyse management information to identify local themes and trends, suggest HR interventions to address these and act accordingly.
- Champion the business culture, values and D&I agenda in all activities.
- Manage the consistent delivery of the performance management, salary and bonus, and talent management review locally.
- Work with Group HR colleagues to ensure HR policy in areas such as recruitment and L&D is implemented consistently and effectively.
- Resolve and advise on complex and/or high-risk people issues to deliver commercial and pragmatic outcomes.
- Provide coaching support to others (e.g. business leaders) in effective people management.
- Coaching and mentoring of junior team members.
Who you are
- Over 3-years’ experience as HR Generalist / Junior HRBP.
- Knowledge of HR practices and employment legislation for Ireland.
- Experience of driving a high performing culture, and the ability to have consultative conversations with senior leaders in the business with confidence.
- Experience working on HR systems such as Workday.
- Ideally, experience within the tech / digital business.
- Ability to work individually & on a team.
- CIPD qualification or employment law background preferred.
What you will need to bring to Planet
- Energy, passion and drive.
- Excellent communication skills.
- An organiser – with a ‘get things done’ mentality.
Your skills and our Values
We search for better
You are creative, curious and look for new ways of doing things
Creative intelligence is your key competency
We celebrate differences
You are appreciative of people, and recognise the strength in others
You inspire through appreciation
We go beyond expectations
You are bold, open with your ideas, and are at your best every day
You drive for results
We grow together
You are collaborative, you care and you are humble
You build the best teams, bringing people together
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary, pension and benefits
- Free parking on site so you don’t have to worry or walk too far or a season ticket loan
- Start the day with great coffee and fresh fruit in our buzzing modern offices!
- Travel pass and Bike to work scheme
- Sports & Social Committee from Charity Days and Volunteer Opportunities to team building
- Get to network with your peers in an informal setting at our free once a month company lunch
- Work from home once a week to make life easier
Find out more here: www.planetpayment.com
Share this entry
Tel: +353 1 5311 280
Fax: +353 1 5311 285