Electrical Apprentices (2nd & 3rd years)
We are currently looking for 2nd & 3rd year Electrical Apprentices for Nationwide.
It’s a fantastic opportunity to get experience in a large dynamic company mentored by experts in their areas.
Responsibilities for Electrical Apprentices:
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Assemble, install, test and maintain electrical wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes
- Advise management on whether continued operation of equipment could be hazardous.
- Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
- Adhere to all safety regulations.
Qualifications / Skills
- Minimum O5 result in the Leaving Certificate Maths.
- Up-to-date Safe Pass and Manual Handling Training.
- Interest in Electrical work/systems.
- Good work ethic.
- Safety focused.
- Excellent time keeping and attendance record.
Benefits: Competitive salary, 21 days annual leave; Employee Pension Option; Employee Assistance Programme; Medical Checks; Compassionate Leave; Bike-to-Work Scheme; Free Parking.
Share this entry
Tel: +353 1 5311 280
Fax: +353 1 5311 285