Production Equipment Europe is a leading industrial distributor supplying over 50,000 products to customers across Europe.
We are looking for a QEHS specialist to manage and drive improvements in our Quality, Environmental, and Health & Safety (QEHS) management systems.
Primarily based in our Galway & Kildare sites, flexibility to travel nationwide to other client sites when required is essential.
- Drive quality culture across both sites in accordance with quality, environmental, health & safety policies, guidelines and processes.
- Maintain existing EHS management system, improving where required and roll out of same across multiple sites.
- Ensure correct safety processes & procedures are in place and are being followed by all, with ability to create and implement new procedures where necessary
- Ensure all required records are being generated and saved accordingly.
- Identify areas of risk, assess, and develop measures to reduce and control.
- Investigate accidents/incidents & track actions to closure.
- Provide advice and support to colleagues on EHS and Quality matters.
- Carry out regular safety walks/inspections/audits to measure EHS compliance with site procedures and legal requirements.
- Manage customer, and internal audits across all sites including management reviews.
- Manage internal activities programme with corrective and preventive actions recorded and educated to relevant departments.
- Manage the customer complaint procedure, investigation of quality problems, identification of causes and development of cost-effective corrective and preventative actions in order to ensure the integrity of quality management within the business.
- Manage good save program ensuring quality of saves raised and subsequent closure and roll out of same across all sites.
- Carry out regular audits of company supply chain to ensure high standards of quality are maintained and Implemented
- Keep accurate documentation and perform statistical analysis
- Support the Operations Excellence manager in driving quality through continuous improvements.
- Provision of training to new hires and existing staff on QEHS related topics
- Other projects and responsibilities as defined.
Skills and Experience:
- 3rd level qualification in EHS &/or Quality required
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role desired
- Quality Management systems experience would be a distinct advantage
- Driven individual with ability to work on own initiative
- Good communicator, with strong people skills required
- Experience in working within a regulated environment
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Good organisation and administration skills, with high attention to detail
- Strong written and oral communication skills required
- Ability to engage others and implement new processes and procedures where required
- Proficient in the use of MS Office tools and ERP systems
- Strong team player with collaborative approach toward achievement of goals and tasks
- Certification to provide Manual Handling training and Ergonomics assessment is desirable.
- Must be highly proficient in use of IT systems, with experience using technology to manage and streamline QEHS functions
- Full Irish drivers licence
Share this entry
Tel: +353 1 5311 280
Fax: +353 1 5311 285