Process Engineer Senior 37888J
JobTitle Process Engineer Senior 37888J
About Company Our client based in Limerick is seeking a Process Engineer – Senior to join its expanding team
Duration of Role 12 months
Summary Objective Responsible for identification and implementation of process related continuous improvement activities to improve product quality and increase Overall Equipment Effectiveness.
• Ensure all process developments and improvements meet the Quality Management System requirements (ISO 13485, FDA & JPAL).
• Strong analytical approach to problem solving to deliver innovative solutions.
• Lead and work in cross functional teams.
• Demonstrate strong leadership and a clear identifiable work ethos within the team
• Engage with the appropriate personnel in the identification and resolution of Corrective/Preventative actions to address Quality, Technical, and Manufacturing issues (Audit Actions, NCR’s, CAPA’s, etc).
• Project Management – Accurate planning, timely delivery and reporting for all project deliverables.
• Participate in risk assessments and HAZOPs of manufacturing processes and equipment.
• Develop and maintain Behavioural Standards in line with company standards and policy.
• Work with team leader to develop and implement strategic engineering Goals & Objectives.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS • Primary Degree (Level 8) in Process, Production, Manufacturing, Polymer, Materials, Biomedical or Mechanical engineering with minimum 4 years experience.
• Relevant experience with statistical process control and capability analysis required.
• Achievement of Six Sigma/Green Belt/Black Belt accreditation would be a distinct advantage.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, root cause analysis and risk assessments with a strong attention to detail.
• Ability to work on own initiative.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills with proven leadership abilities.
• Familiarity with manufacturing and validation in a regulated (FDA or IMB) environment an advantage.
• Must be flexible and able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
• Experience of lean concepts such as 5S and standard work would be an advantage
Benefits of working with Independent Solutions
Benefit from Independent Solutions ethical principles!
We look after our team, we know the business, we have been working in the sector >20 years. We are not a recruitment agency
While placed on client sites you will be an integral part of our team, gaining support and access to the knowledge and experience of our cross functional LifeScience team
We offer attractive rates – competitive margins compared to our competitors.
Payment on time and in full
We continue to partner and grow our client base and thereby ensure that we have continuous supply of High-Value Projects
We work for you !
Share this entry
Tel: +353 1 5311 280
Fax: +353 1 5311 285