Technical Writer 36950J
JobTitle Technical Writer 36950J
About Company Our client based in Limerick is seeking a Technical Writer to join its expanding team.
Duration of Role 43 Weeks
Perform technical writing, research, and related editing functions to prepare documents, test plans,user cases, project manuals,business proposals, reports, briefings, presentations, guidelines, and other written materials.
no visa processing
Bachelors degree preferred
Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
Technical writing experience
Expertise in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
MTP Windows 2000
Familiar with website development
Excellent verbal and written communication skills Other Skills, Experience and Education
Excellent communications both verbal and written
Excellent customer service, interpersonal and team collaboration skills are essential
Accepts personal responsibility for client satisfaction
Establishes and manages engagement objectives, expectations, and quality plan
Works independently and/or within team to accomplish job objectives.
Benefits of working with Independent Solutions
· Benefit from Independent Solutions ethical principles!
· We look after our team, we know the business, we have been working in the sector >20 years. We are not a recruitment agency
· While placed on client sites you will be an integral part of our team, gaining support and access to the knowledge and experience of our
cross functional LifeScience team
· We offer attractive rates – competitive margins compared to our competitors.
· Payment on time and in full
· We continue to partner and grow our client base and thereby ensure that we have continuous supply of High-Value Projects
· We work for you !
Share this entry
Tel: +353 1 5311 280
Fax: +353 1 5311 285