Internal Communications Manager
We are Planet
Planet is a large international cross-border digital fin-tech payments company, operating in over 60 markets across the world and providing a range of services to over 400,000 luxury merchants and 100 acquiring banks. We have grown rapidly over the last seven years and increased seven times in value over this period based on a combination of both organic and acquisition-led growth. The travel and tourism market that we operate in continues to show consistent growth, underpinned by megatrends such as the expansion of middle classes across the world and the desire for Asian shoppers in particular to purchase authentic luxury goods outside their home countries.
This growth is set to continue, with ambitious plans to double the business in three years delivering market share expansion in a growing market. Now, with over 1,500 employees spread across five continents, we are an international payment services provider.
About the Role
This is a newly created role within our people function delivering the internal communications strategy.
What you will do at Planet
- Develop and drive group wide Internal Communications and Digital Workplace strategy.
- Influence the business rollout of Microsoft 365 (working with IT) – designing Intranet solution – aiming to provide the best possible user experience, support collaboration and engagement, and improve efficiency with the aim of keeping our global workforce connected and up to date.
- Create engaging and innovative digital content that includes videos, podcasts and blogs.
- Create and embed mechanisms for employee voice that include pulse surveys and enterprise social.
- Plan and execute internal communications plans by managing the communications schedule and working with a global network of digital champions from across the business to develop and deliver new content.
- Encourage consistency of messaging across platforms and use alternative methods to engage and increase the impact of messaging, including utilising our HR system, Workday.
- Regularly provide updates to senior stakeholders on performance and internal communications delivery.
- Work collaboratively with our Corporate Communications Team and coordinate efforts accordingly.
Who you are
- Pro-active with strong communication and time management skills
- Must be able to perform in a fast paced environment and deliver high quality output while working across multiple deliveries simultaneously
- Good team player: ability to work with other areas of the business to develop content and manage activity on a day to day basis
- Assertive with strong networking skills: must be able to co-ordinate delivery across multiple teams/offices and champion internal communications/intranet optimisation within the business
- Self-starting: evidence of making things happen and adding value to solutions within a business
- Ambitious, self-motivated and action-orientated: able to achieve results quickly and continually rise to new challenges
- Must be pragmatic and flexible to adapt to changing priorities and requirements
- Innovative, creative and inspiring
What you will need to bring to Planet
- Excellent standards of written and verbal communication
- Previous roles held in a similar complex matrix environment with direct experience of managing internal communications and/or intranet platforms
- Proven skill in setting a strategy, delivering against a plan and proving impact
- Ability to write and edit content that is optimised for digital delivery
- Experience of working and co-ordinating activity between international offices
- Understanding of digital user experience and how to analyse MI to make recommendations on the basis of what the data is telling us
- Strong project management skills and the ability to manage deliverables to deadlines
Your skills and our Values
We search for better
you are creative, curious and look for new ways of doing things.
creative intelligence is your key competency
We celebrate differences
You are appreciative of people, and recognise the strength in others
You inspire through appreciation
We go beyond expectations
You are bold, open with your ideas, and are at your best every day
You drive for results
We grow together
You are collaborative, you care and you are humble
You build the best teams, bringing people together
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary, pension and benefits
- Start the day with a great coffee and fresh fruit
- Work from home once a week to make life easier
- Free parking on site so you don’t have to worry or walk too far
- Participate in our Sports & Social activities. These include Yoga, Comedy Nights, Bowling and team days out throughout the year
- Get to network with senior stakeholders in an informal setting at our free once a month company lunch
Share this entry
Tel: +353 1 5311 280
Fax: +353 1 5311 285