The microbiologist will be supporting the clients state of the art Fill Finish and Oral Solid Dose facilities.This successful candidate will report to the Microbiology Manager and should be experienced enough to be able to coach other junior members of the team (e.g. Graduates on the team)
- Introduction, validation and execution of methods.
- Review and trend data.
- Write, execute and approve validation documents as required.Carry out investigations and address deviations.
- Management of external testing.
- Write, implement, review and update SOPs.
- Support junior staff.
Health, Safety and the Environment –
- Comply with all EHS policies and procedures.
Quality Compliance –
- Comply with all GMP, GLP and GDP requirements.
- Provide technical knowledge and support on sterility assurance.
- Provide support during Media Fills.
- Participate in risk assessments as a Subject Matter Expert (SME).
- Provide support during production investigations.
- Provide support to the microbiology manager.
Person Requirements –
- BSC in microbiology or biological sciences.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in microbiology in a laboratory and / or aseptic production environment.
- Demonstrated experience in providing microbiological support to a production facility.
- Demonstrated ability to introduce, validate and optimise microbiology methods.
- Experience working in a cross functional team environment.
Skills Required –
- Introduction, validation and performance of sterility testing.
- Operation of sterility testing isolators.
- Microbial Limit Test validation.
- Media Fill experience.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly’s Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Share this entry
Tel: +353 1 5311 280
Fax: +353 1 5311 285