My client are an award winning provider of IT Managed Services, offering Voice and Data solutions, Outsourced Helpdesk and Private Cloud Solutions nationwide.
They are seeking a System Administrator to join the team based in Waterford to take responsibility for and integrate their various internal IT systems.
The main tasks for the successful candidates will include the installation, customisation, automation and maintenance of all internal IT management systems, ranging from Ticket management and RMM tools, scripting, alerting and monitoring systems, the integration of sales and order processing and Account systems, bringing streamlining and greater efficiencies to operations and Billing systems.
This is with the aim of reducing paperwork, improving invoice and service ticket accuracy, reducing lead times and providing best in class systems, both internally and to clients nationally.
Responsibilities of the Systems Administrator Role:
- Source, evaluates and review compatible system to delivery Operational efficiencies
- Liaise with third party suppliers
- Implement new system with assistance of 3rd party providers
- Custom fit new applications into existing systems and processes
- Customise new systems to meet Accounting and Service delivery requirements
- Define future road maps for technology deployment – internal management systems
- Design and carry out end user training on new Systems
- Provide ongoing quality review and system enhancement on installed systems
- Undertake ongoing process and systems improvements reviews
- Liaise with Sales manager / Director to ensure end to end production and streamlining from quotations ticket generation and automating complete to invoicing
- Designing and implementing Automation processes
Share this entry
Tel: +353 1 5311 280
Fax: +353 1 5311 285