Job Type: Full-time Permanent
Package: Salary DOE + Pension + Health Insurance + Other Employee Benefits
PORTWEST, a leading global manufacturer of safety wear, workwear and PPE is currently seeking applications for the role of a Digital Researcher/Analyst in our Global Head Office situated in Westport, Co.Mayo. Portwest is one of the fastest growing workwear companies in the world currently employing over 4,000 staff worldwide with sales in over 130 countries.
Portwest employees over 100 people in Ireland and another 350 across Europe, and is currently expanding internationally. This new appointment is based at the Global Head Office in Westport Co. Mayo.
Reporting to the Head of Digital Services, the Digital Technician will provide management and development across all online channels for Portwest. The digital services environment is tasked with creating a digital relationship with Portwest customers, engaging them in brand conversation and creating co-value between Portwest and our customers.
The role will involve regular content management using automation tools. The Digital Technician will also assist our Marketing teams with online solutions; will carry out regular release testing in conjunction with Marketing. Assist in the R&D of digital technologies.
- Assist with R&D into existing and emerging technologies.
- Close working relationship with vendors and customers.
- Undertake UAT & PAT of developing systems.
- Document procedures and processes.
- Undertake training where required.
Skills / Competencies
- University graduate preferred, with a proven track record of achievement.
- Working knowledge of digital services, eg, web sites, apps, social media.
- Contribute positively to the organisation, both individually and as part of a team.
There is considerable latitude for independent action in relation to decision making within this position. Decisions outside of set parameters will be made in conjunction with the Head of Digital Services.
Share this entry
Tel: +353 1 5311 280
Fax: +353 1 5311 285