IT Support Technician
Portwest Ireland – Westport, County Mayo
Job Type: Full-time Permanent
Package: Salary DOE + Pension + Health Insurance + Other Employee Benefits
PORTWEST, a leading global manufacturer of safety wear, workwear and PPE is currently seeking applications for the role of IT Support Technician.
Portwest employees over 100 people in Ireland and another 350 across Europe, and is currently expanding internationally. This new appointment is based at the Global Head Office in Westport Co. Mayo.
We are looking for an experienced IT Support Technician who is passionate about identifying opportunities to support growth and development of the IT function. Ideally possess excellent interpersonal skills and communicates problems and solutions effectively.
- To act as 1st and 2nd line support to employees and all members of the IT Team.
- Office 365 and SharePoint setup and administration.
- Assisting co-workers with everyday IT needs both in person an over the phone.
- Investigating and diagnosing network/server problems.
- Configuration and installation of IT solutions.
- Setting up new users and management of security, passwords and backup.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or related field.
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- SharePoint Development.
If you’ve any queries or questions relating to this role, feel free to contact email@example.com.
Share this entry
Tel: +353 1 5311 280
Fax: +353 1 5311 285