Trade Development Manager
TRADE DEVELOPMENT MANAGER REQUIRED FOR GLOBAL DRINKS BRAND IN DUBLIN.
Do you have what it takes to make a difference on the ground in a highly competitive yet immensely rewarding category? Are you turned on by the idea of representing one of the most engaging and successful brands on the planet? Are you willing to do what it takes to win? Then you could be our new TDM for the Greater Dublin area…
- Be the face of the brand for the wider Dublin area.
- Interact with the Distribution Partner (DP) field sales team to keep them informed and engaged.
- Work with all stakeholders to build and execute plans that deliver growth for the brand, the customers and the energy category.
- Build strong and productive relationships with your customers.
- Deliver against coverage, distribution, availability and sales execution targets for our range and National Distribution Partner across all relevant environments.
- Win space in order to execute our look of success in both chilled and ambient parts of the store.
- Take ownership for the placement of branded cold equipment and maintain our cooler look of success.
- Work cross functionally to deliver best in class retail activation, support marketing and product launches.
- Be ready to pitch in and make things happen in the Irish business.
- Offer support to the Country Manager for Ireland in various aspects of the business.
- Work as part of the team; be constructively un-content and always looking for more.
- Support your colleagues in planning, execution, sharing best practice and winning together.
- Attend and contribute to conferences and meetings.
- Work with your team to provide immersive customer and DP engagement programs to help them understand our brands and vision.
Key Performance Indicators
- Volume and share growth of your business unit.
- Distribution, range and space levels for the full range of products.
- Coverage of your territory.
- Number of coolers placed.
- Levels of trade activation and sales execution.
- Success will see you as an indispensable part of the team, well known to your customers and respected within the DP.
Experience & Qualification
- Experience in a previous sales or influencing role preferable.
- Able to demonstrate previous success in making things happen and delivering results.
- Can do attitude that focuses on solutions and not problems..
- Is able to manage their own time and take ownership of day to day delivery.
- Can show the ability to influence and lead the way.
- Will go the extra mile to finish the job and cope with a fast paced business.
- Previous sales or field marketing experience is desirable but not essential.
- Basic knowledge of performance sports and nutrition.
- Experience in the Fitness Sector is highly desirable.
- Full UK/Irish driver’s license.
- Based within reasonable commute of Dublin.
- Minimum intermediate level of IT literacy.
- Ability to work flexible hours (early evenings and weekends)
As part of the role the successful candidate will be provided with a fully expensed company van (for business use), phone and all necessary IT equipment.
To apply – send us your up-to-date CV and cover letter below
FMI are an equal opportunities employer
Share this entry
Tel: +353 1 5311 280
Fax: +353 1 5311 285