Website Transitions Optical
Don’t miss a great opportunity to become part of our team in an exciting, pioneering and growing organisation.
Transitions Optical has been protecting and enhancing vision since 1990 when we were the first company to commercialise plastic photochromic lenses. Through our partnerships with optical industry leaders, we offer solutions that adapt to changing light in the widest selection of designs and materials, including hundreds of lens combinations. We are continuously improving our lenses to enhance their darkness, fade back speed, colour and indoor clarity. Transitions Optical is part of the Essilor Group.
The IT Support Analyst is a member of the company’s IT Team providing IT support to users on all aspects of our local Infrastructure including desktop support and systems administration working closely with the Global Infrastructure Technology Team.
• Installation, configuration and support of the company’s desktop environment including PCs, laptops, printers and smartphones.
• Installation, configuration and support of desktop and business applications.
• Strong customer focus in delivering support for local and remote users.
• Active Directory, email and Microsoft Office (2013) environment.
• Network troubleshooting including wired and wireless, cabling, routing, TCP/IP, DNS and DHCP.
• Manage assigned support calls from start to finish.
• Ad-hoc project work as required.
• Third Level Qualification in Information Technology or equivalent.
• 3-5 years technical support experience in a computer-related area
• Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Windows environment.
• Strong customer service and problem solving skills.
• Ability to work as a team
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• Excellent organisational skills; time management, prioritization, planning and documentation
• Knowledge of computer hardware & software including standard desktop & server operating systems, tools & utilities
• Gmail and Goole Apps for Work
• IT industry certifications, CompTIA, MCP, MCSE, CNA
• Microsoft Windows Deployment Server
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org