Do you want to be part of the team in the No 1 Great Place to Work company in Ireland? If your answer is Yes then we might have the right role for you at AbbVie, Manorhamilton Road, Sligo. We are currently sourcing a Validation Engineer to co-ordinate, implement and actively participate in the site Validation Program.
- Ensuring all Computerized systems are qualified in compliance with Data Integrity policies and regulatory requirements.
- Co-ordination / direction and active participation in the validation of site equipment, facilities, utilities, processes and software in compliance with company policies, FDA, European cGMP and GAMP standards.
- Maintenance/Generation of the Validation Master Plans.
- Generation/maintenance of Project Validation Plans.
- Generation of validation plans, protocols and final reports to cGMP standard.
- Review / approval of all protocols and final reports.
- Management of validation change control process.
- 3rd level qualification in a relevant engineering or scientific discipline
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a cGMP regulated environment.
Share this entry
Tel: +353 1 5311 280
Fax: +353 1 5311 285