Meissner Filtration Products
About Meissner Filtration Products
- Meissner is the largest privately held filter and Single-Use Process Solutions (SUPS) manufacturer in the world and also the fastest growing company in both of these market segments.
- Meissner’s headquarters is based in Camarillo, California and our manufacturing footprint has expanded to include a European manufacturing site located in Castlebar, Co. Mayo. We also have key support offices located throughout Europe and field based staff the world over.
- Meissner are fiercely independent as we best servethe needs of our customers. We relish the competitive advantages being a privately held company provides, including the ability to move quicker and execute without the need to answer to shareholders.
- Meissner Filtration Products has been serving the critical needs of ourclient base since 1984. Meissner began as a microfiltration company serving the semiconductor market however refocused on pharmaceuticals in the early 1990s. We pioneered many filtration technologies for the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical marketplace and were instrumental in developing the standards which still govern sterile filtration today.
- In the early 2000s Meissner branched into the production of Single-Use Process Solutions (SUPS) which today is the fastest growing part of our business. These are the products which the facility in Castlebar, Co.Mayo is charged with manufacturing.
- Single-Use Process Solutions (SUPS) are used in the manufacture of cutting edge and lifesaving medicines.They can vary greatly in terms of size and complexity, and most are unique designs.Our production operations accommodate this flexibility while still ensuring that these products meet the critical quality specifications demanded by their end use.
- The site in Castlebaris a 42,000 sq ft facility which was designed into the purchased existing IDA building. This includes a 10,000 sq ft state of the art Class 7 cleanroom. The site has achieved great success since the beginning of operations in March 2020. The continued growth has allowed us to accelerate and expand out the initial site with plans in place to extend the facility.
- Our goal at Meissner is not to be good, but extraordinary.Extraordinary performance comes from extraordinary people.The foundation for extraordinary people is an extraordinary culture where people can thrive, embrace challenges, be supported, and grow.