Business Psychologist, Fiona O'Neill, will give an hour presentation at Jobs Expo Dublin.
Saturday, 26th March, 2022 2:00 – 3:00 pm in Croke Park's Hogan Suite. Register for FREE ADMISSION here.
Information is power. Join this session with Business Psychologist Fiona O'Neill to discover how to square up to the challenges of finding work in the 2020s. Market demands are changing in ways we predict but don’t know. It’s time to revise ideas about earning a living and adapt to what the market demands.
This session will:
- Challenge your ideas about work and earning
- Introduce you to young business people monetising the online and offline space using the internet to fast-track careers and earning
- Introduce you to teenage high-fliers fast-tracking careers by winning coveted apprenticeships
- List the apps and platforms that can help you find rewarding work
- Clarify what employers want
- Teach you how to show business intellect in the 2020s
- Reframe your attitude towards careers, career switching, freelancing, university, apprenticeships, passive income and entrepreneurial activities
When looking for work you can’t control the outcome, but you can maximise your chances of nailing opportunities if you know the market and anticipate the demands.
About the speaker
Fiona O’ Neill is a multi-lingual business psychologist and speaker with 15 years’ experience working in multinationals, specialising in assessment and development, psychometric testing and workplace mental wellness. Her business, Cosmikos, provides mental wellness and career advice to school leavers and graduates. She is the author of Making Millions, How Ordinary Teens Can Transform into High Earners (available on Amazon) and has been invited to speak in secondary schools in the UK and Ireland advising young people about earning in the 21st Century and building resilience through challenging circumstances from the job search to the Pandemic. Fiona has held several board level positions, is a school governor and is a keen classical guitarist.