A career in hairdressing? Peter Mark joins Jobs Expo Galway
Have you considered a career in hairdressing? Peter Mark, Ireland’s largest and best-known hairdressers, are exhibiting at Jobs Expo Galway on Saturday 16th September 2017.
Peter Mark was started by Peter and Mark Keaveney. They opened the first Peter Mark salon on Dublin’s Grafton Street in 1961.
In the intervening years, Peter Mark has become Ireland’s most famous hairdressing brand. They are also one of Europe’s most successful hairstyling groups with 71 salons nationwide.
Careers at Peter Mark
A career at Peter Mark team means joining a group of internationally recognised highly qualified hairstylists. They are also regular winners in hairdressing competitions and events both at home and abroad. The company recruits as well as trains all their own staff at their training centres in Belfast and Dublin.
Peter Mark offers hairdressers significant benefits to build their careers. These include:
- Competitive salary, as well as commission
- Exceptional and unique 4 year world-class styling training system
- Opportunities to attend seminars delivered by world renowned hairdressers
- Participation in the Peter Mark Hairdressing Competitions along with many international awards
- Opportunities for progression into salon management as well as senior management positions
- Group Pension Scheme
- Group Health Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Peter Mark Group Schemes
- Management Training Programme
- Company Social Events as well as lots of fun along the way
Peter Mark also works closely with L’Oréal. As a result, they can provide stylists with opportunities to work with experienced colour specialists in many of their salons.
Community work and values
Peter Mark place a great deal of importance on each of their salons and their surrounding communities. As a result, the annual PeterMarkathon raises funds for a nominated charity. In addition, the company holds numerous other events to help those in society who need it.