Are you an ambitious, enthusiastic self-starter? Work for us!
Work for us! Jobs Expo and BCS Sales Recruitment have joined forces and are looking for talented people to join our growing team.
Jobs Expo is Ireland’s largest careers and recruitment fair, taking place twice a year in Dublin, Cork and now Galway. Since 2012, more than 65,000 jobseekers have attended our exhibitions, meeting Irish and international employers. In addition, they have received professional development advice at our Career Clinic and attended a wide range of exciting seminars, presented by industry professionals.
BCS Sales Recruitment is a specialist consultancy, providing human resources services to a number of sectors. These include sales, IT and pharmaceutical. BCS are the main sponsors and organisers of Jobs Expo as well as the dynamic team behind Virtual Expos Ireland.
Together, Jobs Expo and BCS Sales Recruitment offer a unique service to both companies and candidates taking part in our events.
Vacancies for Recruitment Professionals
BCS, together with Jobs Expo, has a large and growing database of candidates and clients. We are looking for two professional recruiters in areas such as IT, the health sector and engineering to join our team. This is a permanent, full-time position offering an excellent remuneration package plus generous commission for the ideal candidate.
- Support the scheduling and tracking of the end-to-end hiring activities
- Guide candidates through all the steps of the recruitment process
- Assist with candidate touch points, background checks and offers
- Support pipeline activities such as advertising, marketing, job fairs and other events
- Support team’s presence on LinkedIn and social media, including running candidate searches and proactive reach out to potential candidates
Skills & Experience
- 3 year’s experience in a similar role
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Accomplished written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Self-starter with a pro-active, can-do attitude
- Fluent verbal and written English
Vacancies for Sales Professionals
We are looking for two dynamic sales executives to join our team in Dublin City Centre. A knowledge of, interest in or desire to learn more about recruitment fairs and events is essential, combined with proven sales ability. This is a permanent, full-time position offering an excellent salary plus commission.
- Dealing with existing clients and developing new business
- Building relationships with clients and new business
- Managing incoming enquiries and supporting clients
- Each executive will be expected to meet specific daily and weekly KPIs
Skills & Experience
- 3+ years’ experience in a sales role with excellent consultative selling and closing skills
- Can-do attitude essential with a hunger and drive to over-achieve and succeed
- Ability to work in a demanding, deadline-driven environment
- Excellent negotiation, account management, organisational and time management skills
- Fluent spoken and written English
Please submit your CV for review at firstname.lastname@example.org.