Jobs Expo is proud to announce that Enterprise Ireland will be exhibiting at our Dublin event on 22 October at Croke Park.
Enterprise Ireland helps Irish companies to achieve global success. Enterprise Ireland is a government organisation. They help Irish enterprises to develop and grow in world markets. They work in partnership with Irish enterprises to help them start, grow, innovate and win export sales in global markets. Due to these activities, Enterprise Ireland supports sustainable economic growth, regional development and secure employment.
Enterprise Ireland Services
Enterprise Ireland’s priority is achieving export sales growth. This is because an increase in the demand for Irish goods and services increases the flow of income into the Irish economy. Export sales are especially relevant to job creation and maintenance in Ireland. Therefore, their services work to achieve this. These range from funding to making introductions in key international markets. Their services include
- Funding supports
- Export assistance
- Supports to develop competitiveness
- Incentives to stimulate in-company R&D
- Assistance with R&D collaboration
- Connections and introductions to customers overseas
As a result, Enterprise Ireland works with entrepreneurs and business people across the business development spectrum. First of all, they work with early-stage entrepreneurs. They also work with established business owners and finally, with Irish multinational companies. Their clients include:
- High Potential Start-Up companies with the capability to start a business and sell in export markets
- Established manufacturing and internationally traded services businesses that are Small or Medium sized Enterprises (SMEs)
- Large companies (employing more than 250)
- Irish-based food and natural resource companies, that are overseas-owned or controlled
In addition, Enterprise Ireland runs funding competitions. On 24 August 2016, applications opened for two Competitive Start Fund (CSF) competitions. These are the International Entrepreneurship CSF and the Graduate Entrepreneurship CSF. Together the two CSFs are worth a total of €1million. Twenty successful applicants will receive high-level business development support and an investment of up to €50,000 each.