We are delighted to announce that one of Ireland’s premier hotels, Citywest Hotel, will be recruiting at Jobs Expo this October at Croke Park.
Citywest Hotel is located 25 minutes from both Dublin International Airport and the city centre. This luxury conference hotel sits on 240 acres of parkland. The hotel offers stylish rooms and also upgraded rooms with Jacuzzis. In addition, the presidential suite has a piano, a fully serviced office and a private dining room.
The hotel offers a Asian fusion restaurant as well as a bistro. There is also a cosy lounge. Other amenities include an 18-hole golf course, an indoor pool and a fitness centre, plus conference/event space for up to 4100 guests. Kids activities are available.
Facilities and amenities
Citywest Hotel’s guests can avail of many great features, amenities and facilities during their stay including:
- 764 spacious rooms
- An 18 hole championship golf course, designed by the late Christy O’Connor Junior
- A fully equipped, state-of-the-art leisure centre, with highly qualified fitness coaches
- 20m heated, indoor swimming pool.
- Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room
- Complimentary parking for over 2,000 cars and coaches
- A variety of bars and restaurants to suite every taste
The hotel is one of Ireland’s foremost conference and events venues. The hotel offers an extensive selection of conference, exhibition and meeting spaces. In addition, the hotel offers a range of wedding packages.