We’re delighted to welcome Topaz to this month’s Jobs Expo Cork.
With over 330 stations across the country, Topaz is Ireland’s largest fuel and convenience brand, and they’re growing every year. Topaz are committed to change for the better, where standards in service, convenience and quality, alongside our responsibility to the environment, are paramount.
Topaz. That’s better.
Our Ethos: ‘That’s better’
Our ethos for continuous improvement is encapsulated in our tagline ‘that’s better’. It declares our purpose as a company and serves as the standard that directs our decisions. From our efficient fuels, which offer up to 24km more per tank, to our Fairtrade coffee credentials, our goal is to do everything that little bit better for our customers. For instance, 2013 sees the launch of our new loyalty initiative, Play or Park, developed to reward our customers for their continued loyalty. We could have created a boring loyalty programme, but an innovative and engaging loyalty game… that’s better!
Every day we strive to do better for our customers by delivering world class service and standards. We aim to provide exceptional service and innovative products that make peoples’ lives easier. We put our customer first and hope to exceed their expectations in everything we do.
We’re taking a fresh approach to how things are done.
Our Vision: That’s Better
“Every day we aspire to do better for our people and our customers. We will fuel our customers needs and provide exceptional convenience products and services that make people’s lives easier.”
Our Mission: Better People. Better Service, Better Returns
- Our commitment to zero harm to people, no repeat incidents and non negotiable standards.
- Our commitment to being a great place to work.
- Our commitments to attract, develop, reward and retain outstanding people.
- Our commitment to promote a challenging work environment that supports & develops people to be the best they can be.
- Our commitment to give credit and praise and to share and celebrate success.
- Our commitment to continuous improvement and anticipate our customers needs.
- Our commitment to listen and respond to customers needs.
- Our commitment to delivering on our customer promise with “Hello, Please and Thank You” always.
- Our commitment to providing better quality and value in all our products and services.
- Our commitment to delivering year on year improvement in our financial performance
- Our commitment to maximising sustainable long term returns to stakeholders while mindful of our overall responsibilities
This month’s Jobs Expo Cork is taking place at Silver Springs Moran Hotel, Cork on Thursday June 25th.