Find engineering jobs at KLA Ireland this Saturday at Jobs Expo Dublin
We’re excited to announce that KLA Ireland have joined Jobs Expo Dublin. Their recruitment team will be available to chat and take your CV between 10am and 4pm this Saturday inside RDS’ Industries Hall. Register today to get your FREE TICKET right here.
Service Engineer Opportunities in Ireland & Europe
Do you want to work on some of the most complex and groundbreaking technologies in a dynamic environment with good career opportunities, if so, KLA are searching for Service Engineers to join our site and installation teams in Ireland and Europe.
KLA, a global organisation employing over 10,000 people worldwide! They are the “secret sauce” to the yield management success of semiconductors. Their customers manufacture an semiconductor chips for a huge variety of applications; 5G, IoT, automotive, computers, servers, phones, games consoles – If you have an electronic device, chances are the chips inside have been quality approved multiple times during manufacturing by their products! That’s a lot of devices and even more chips! Increasing demand for chips means the semiconductor business is growing and KLA are an essential part of this growth with all semiconductor manufacturers worldwide.
Their service engineers help to maintain their systems at optimum performance, using an extensive network of system authorities worldwide they work as a diverse team to continually meet and exceed their customer’s needs.
Their Installation engineers are a critical part of their new product deployment projects while traveling to some of the most advanced factories in the world they work in multicultural teams to meet project commitments.
KLA offers an exciting and multinational environment at the forefront of high-technology and a highly competitive package. As a global organisation the KLA family allows you to build a career within and avail of a variety of opportunities across their technologies and factories around the globe. Joining KLA could be one of the best decisions you will ever make!
What are they looking for?
- Technical degree/diploma in engineering, mechanical, electrical, electronic engineering or equivalent work experience.
- 2-3 years semiconductor industry work experience is a bonus.
- Panel of proficiency in optical, mechanic, electronic, lithography, metrology, and laser technology – is preferable but not necessary.
- Good level technical & analytical skills, ability to understand and solve problems in software and electronic, optic, mechanical, electro-mechanical or electro-optical systems.
- Knowledge of computer theory, operating systems i.e. MS Windows.
- Good interpersonal/communication skills.
- Available to travel internationally.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
If interested, please send your CV to jobsIreland@kla.com with Jobs Expo in subject line.