First major jobs fair in Cork since pandemic takes place at Cork City Hall on Saturday
The first major jobs fair since the Covid pandemic returns to City Hall this coming Saturday.
Jobs Expo Cork will open the doors of City Hall at 10am on Saturday morning featuring almost 40 of Ireland’s largest employers, seeking to recruit new staff in Munster. In what is now described as “an employees’ market” post-Covid, Jobs Expo Cork will bring employers, a day of talks and seminars and career advice – all free of charge – for a full day on Saturday.
The leading employers from Ireland and abroad
Employers on the day will include: Johnson & Johnson, Stryker, Remitly, Wisetek, Logic 360 Group, Recruit.ie, National Ambulance Service, Eurofins, HSE Cork Kerry Community Healthcare, Servisource, ABEC, eir Ireland, Irish Defence Forces, Irish Prison Service, NetApp, Bausch & Lomb, Clearstream, HCL Technologies, Aramark, Peninsula Group, Nua Healthcare, Kerry College, CapEnglish, Innopharma Education and many more!
Live talks on the day will include:
• Returning to Work or Changing Careers: The key skills and qualities employers are looking for
• “Am I in the Wrong job?”
• How Data and Analytics Influence the Interview Process
• What’s the difference between a job and a career?
• How to Become a Health Care Support Assistant in Home Support Cork & Kerry
• Management Administration and Support Career Opportunities
• Nursing & Therapy Career Opportunities
• Viva La France – Teaching in France with CapEnglish
• CPM Ireland – Inspiring and influencing human behaviour
• Introduction to STS and the opportunities available at STS in Cork
• Introduction & Growth of Remitly in Cork
• Who is NetApp? Hear about how NetApp supports our employees to grow and thrive through hybrid work
FREE career guidance from our team of professional career coaches:
Attendees can avail of free guidance at the Career Clinic, where there will be one-on-one CV, job seeking and career advice from professional career guidance counsellors. The Career Clinic is perfect for attendees looking for one on one advice and will also offer the opportunity to meet with professional development coaches who can help candidates with crucial issues such as interview skills, CV presentation and changing career direction.
What can you expect at Jobs Expo Cork?
• Employers actively recruiting for hundreds of jobs at home and abroad
• Specialised recruiters dedicated to jobs in particular industries
• The Career Clinic offering one-on-one CV, job seeking and career advice from professional career guidance counsellors
• Live seminars featuring important and topical issues by a range of industry experts on the Agenda Stage.
It is the first time that Jobs Expo has come to Cork since November 2019 and event organisers are looking forward to returning to the great atmosphere of live events. Jobs Expo Cork will provide job seekers with real opportunities to find new employment.
Jobs Expo is the leading jobs and careers event in Ireland and is free-of-charge to the public, taking place twice-yearly in Cork, Galway and Dublin. Jobs Expo is run by Careers Unlimited, an online and events company, and organised by Recruit.ie. Attendees can register for FREE ADMISSION to all exhibitor booths, the Career Clinic and live seminars from 10am until 4pm at Cork City Hall on 14th May.
Jobseekers can register for free admission by visiting www.jobsexpo.ie
It’s only a few days until Cork City Hall opens its doors for Jobs Expo. Are you looking for a new job? Eager to advance in your career? Would you like to have your CV evaluated and receive professional advice from career coaches? Jobs Expo Cork can help you on your career path. This event will be held at Cork City Hall on Saturday, 14th May (10am-4pm). You can register for your FREE TICKET today!
Date: Saturday, 14th May, 2022
Time: 10am – 4pm
Location: Cork City Hall
Kevin Branigan, Event Director
Phone: 087 2679047