Hairdressing jobs: the most famous name in Irish hairdressing, Peter Mark, joins Jobs Expo
Are you looking for hairdressing jobs? We are delighted to announce that Peter Mark will be exhibiting at Jobs Expo Dublin on Saturday 22nd April.
About Peter Mark
Probably the most famous name in Irish hairdressing, Peter Mark was the brainchild of Peter and Mark Keaveney. The company opened its first salon on Dublin’s iconic Grafton Street in 1961.
Since then, Peter Mark has grown into Ireland’s best known hairdressing brand. They are also one of Europe’s most successful hairstyling groups with 71 salons nationwide.
The company recruits as well as trains all their own staff at their training centres in Belfast and Dublin.
Careers at Peter Mark
Joining the Peter Mark team means joining a group of internationally recognised highly qualified stylists. They are also regular winners in hairdressing competitions and events both at home and abroad.
Peter Mark offers hairdressers significant benefits to build their careers. These include:
- Competitive salary plus commission
- Exceptional and unique 4 year world-class styling training system
- Opportunities to attend seminars delivered by world renowned hairdressers
- Participation in the Peter Mark Hairdressing Competitions along with many international awards
- Opportunities for progression into salon management as well as senior management positions
- Group Pension Scheme
- Group Health Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Peter Mark Group Schemes
- Management Training Programme
- Company Social Events as well as lots of fun along the way
Many leading stylists began their careers with Peter Mark and now style some of the biggest names in Irish show business and continue to mentor others within the group.
In addition, Peter Mark works closely with L’Oréal. As a result, they can provide stylists with opportunities to work with experienced colour specialists in many of their salons.
Community work and values
Although they have won international awards, Peter Mark also place a great deal of importance on each of their salons and their surrounding communities. Each year, the PeterMarkathon raises funds for a nominated charity. In addition, the company holds numerous other events to help those in society who need it.