Looking for a job in the healthcare sector? Home Instead Senior Care are hiring for Dublin locations
Looking for a career in healthcare and nursing? Home Instead Senior Care are recruiting Care Givers for their Dublin locations. Apply for their roles and speak with their team on Saturday, 21st November. Register for FREE ADMISSION right here.
About Home Instead Senior Care
Home Instead Senior Care is Ireland’s leading home care provider. Their mission is to enhance the lives of older people and their families. They provide top-quality, relationship-based care services to older people in local communities. These services enhance the lives of older people and their families, by enabling seniors to live happy, healthy and independent lives at home.
They are currently recruiting Care Givers:
Home Instead Senior Care are looking for caring, compassionate individuals to join our team of Healthcare Assistants and to support our clients in the comfort of their home environment.
With a 4,000-strong Healthcare team team working across every county in Ireland, we are the country’s largest non-medical home care provider.
We are recruiting for Killiney, Shankill, Dalkey, Blackrock, Sandyford, Stillorgan, Booterstown, Glenageary and the rest of South East Dublin.
The Ideal Candidate
· Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
· Confidential, calm, polite and professional individual who is well presented and has a kind and caring nature
· Reliable, trustworthy individuals committed to providing quality person centred care in a home environment
· International Police Clearance (If applicable)
Benefits of becoming a Home Instead Caregiver
· Excellent pay – with higher rates at the weekend
· Travel Allowance
· Flexible hours to suit your lifestyle – days, nights or weekend work available
· 24-hour Healthcare Assistant support
· Refer a friend schemes – we’ll pay you when you successfully introduce a friend to Home Instead Senior Care
· PPE (Gloves, masks, thermometers, hand sanitizer, aprons and shoe covers)
We believe in caring for our employees as much as our seniors
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: €11.00-€14.00 per hour