We are delighted to welcome on board EmployAbility Dublin North to the Jobs Expo Dublin. The employment and recruitment service will be exhibiting at Croke Park’s Hogan Suite this Saturday between 10 am and 4 pm.
The EmployAbility Service is a free employment and recruitment service focused on assisting jobseekers with health issues and disabilities to return to or access employment.
Support for job seekers
EmployAbility North Dublin provide huge support to employers and people with a disability, through Job Coaches. The variety of support include:
- Individual Needs Assessment
- Vocational Profiling and Career Planning
- Individual Employment Plan
- Job Sourcing and Job Matching
- On-the-Job Support and Coaching
- Advice and Support to Employers
- Follow-up Support and Mentoring to both Employers and Employees
Benefits for employers
- Free recruitment and employment service
- Database of skilled jobseekers
- Access to a committed, local work force
- On-going support from a professional team of Job Coaches
- Advice of employment grants and supports
- Provide support with induction, if required.
- Assist with information on grants and application procedures as required.
- Better understanding of diversity both internally and with customers.