Meet Amgen at our next Jobs Expo Dublin at Croke Park
We are delighted to announce that Amgen have joined our diverse line-up of employers for Jobs Expo Dublin. Their recruitment team will be looking for skilled professionals on 13th October at Croke Park.
The treatment of millions of seriously ill patients worldwide depends on the safe and reliable production of biologic medicines. Whether they are administered by injection or intravenously. Amgen are a global leader in biologics manufacturing. The company has an outstanding track record of reliably delivering high-quality medicines to patients.
Furthermore, their employees demonstrate skill, experience, vigilance and commitment when ensuring the quality of a biologic medicine each time a new batch is made. Also, a robust quality control and a reliable supply of medicines for patients are every bit as important as scientific innovation.
Amgen Dun Laoghaire (ADL)
- Winner of Pharma Industry Company of the Year 2016
- Winner of Biopharma Company of the Year 2016
- ADL is a 37,000 square metre aseptic operations facility, specialising in secondary manufacturing activities – formulation, fill, Lyophillisation and packaging. The ADL site also includes laboratories and cold chain warehouse capabilities.
- There is a strong culture of continuous improvement and innovation within the Plant
- We are proud of our award winning environmental sustainability programme
- Amgen is developing the capability to produce over 90% of its medicines in Dun Laoghaire, helping to ensure continuity of supply of our medicines as we expand internationally.