Meet Aura Holohan Group at Jobs Expo Dublin on April 28th at Croke Park
Are you passionate about fitness, health and wellness? Would you like to work for one of the “Top 30 Great Places to Work in Ireland”? If yes on both accounts, then you must talk to the Aura Holohan Group at Jobs Expo Dublin.
About Aura Holohan Group
Aura Holohan Group was recently ranked in the ‘Top 30 Best Large Workplaces in Ireland 2018’ in the ‘Great Place to Work’ awards alongside the likes of Google, Vodafone, PayPal, A&L Goodbody and H&M. Coming in at number 23, they are Ireland’s number 1 health and fitness company to work for in Ireland. This accolade is due to the effort and focus aimed at people, staff and customers.
The brands within the Group include Aura Leisure (10 leisure centres nationwide), Anytime Fitness (2 clubs in Dublin), DKIT Sport (Dundalk) and a support office in Dublin where they also operate Holohan Leisure (event management and leisure consultancy).
The mission is to “to improve the health and well-being of our communities through exercise, sport and active lifestyles”. The vision is to create ” a healthier and happier Ireland”. Aura want to educate, motivate and support their members and the communities in which they operate.
If you want to join their mission and align with their vision, the team would love to meet you. They have a number of job opportunities available for Swim Teachers, Lifeguards, Personal Trainers and Fitness Instructors.
Invest in your future with the Aura Training Academy. The company offer a number of training courses in Swim Teaching, Lifeguard Training, Pool Plant Operations and Health & Safety Courses.
Benefits you ask?
- Friends and Family Benefit – all employees get to nominate a friend or family member for free membership at one of their leisure centres.
- EAP Programme – a free confidential comprehensive advice and support service ranging from financial and legal advice to counselling for you and your family members.
- Length of Service Benefit of extra days holidays.
- Aspire Programme – talent development programme which gives you unrivalled access to training, development and further certification opportunities.
- Teaching Academy – opportunities to certify to the highest industry standards in a range of industry practices such as Lifeguarding, Swim Teaching, Pool Plant operations etc.
- Career Promotions – opportunities to be promoted within the company – they follow a policy of promoting from within where possible
- A range of other benefits such as Bike To Work, TaxSaver and retail discounts.
- GEM Awards programme, acknowledging those who go the extra mile
- Regular fun events such as their annual “masterclasses” followed by social and team building activities
If you’d like to contact Aura before then please email firstname.lastname@example.org