Meet career coach, Stephen Naughton, at Jobs Expo Galway next Saturday
WHO I AM?
I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN THE IDEAS MAN. Throughout my career, I have been drawn to make a difference, to shift perspectives and bring something different to the party.
HUMANITY IS THE AT THE CENTRE OF EVERYTHING WE DO and it is my passionate belief in the potential of people that drives me forward as a coach and leadership consultant.
I FEEL THAT PEOPLE ARE DOING THE BEST THEY CAN WITH THE RESOURCES THEY HAVE. If you can connect with them in the right way and with the right mind-set, then magic will happen and goals will be achieved as you enjoy the journey.
WHAT I DO?
I have worked in radio, in the charity sector and in financial services and I have learned that balancing hard data and human behaviour can reap massive rewards for a company. My management and strategy experience allow me to sift through performance data, while my coaching background always keeps me connected to the human impact of management decisions. I know what it takes to drive improvement without costing you staff engagement – you can have both!
- Operational management development
- 1:1 executive coaching based in NLP principles
- Human performance improvement coaching
- Team strategy and engagement workshops
- Presentation skills development workshops
- Personal energy management programmes
- Motivation and positive habit coaching
- Leadership development programmes
- Certificate in humanistic neurolinguistic psychology -coaching practitioner
- MBS in Business Practice
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Leadership
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Executive Coaching
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Strategy & Innovation
- Active Operations Implementation Coach (level 2)
- Certificate in People Management in Financial Services
- Certificate in Humanities & Radio Broadcasting