Meet leading Australian firm Top Knot Carpentry & Joinery at Jobs Expo Dublin
Looking to join a growing company in Australia? Top Knot Carpentry & Joinery will be exhibiting, as well as recruiting, at Jobs Expo Dublin.
Top Knot Carpentry & Joinery is a leading carpentry company operating in Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne. With over 30 years of combined experience in Australia, as well as overseas, Top Knot has the expertise to carry out the most detailed level of commercial and residential fit out.
About the company
Founder Eoin Daniels wanted to create a company that could excel above the existing fit out companies in Australia. The company’s aim is simple and comprised of three ideals: to provide their clients with the design, resources and knowledge to make their dream and vision a reality.
Top Knot has cemented their place in the industry and earned their reputation through professionalism, detail and the quality of the service they provide. Established overseas in 2002 and in Australia in 2006, Top Knot builds long-term relationships with their clients. They do this by:
- Providing dedicated resources, from cost planning to layout and design
- Offering complete project management and site management
- Having an unsurpassed reputation for high end residential as well as commercial fit
- Reaching completion at a faster pace than the competition
Careers with Top Knot
Top Knot offers a range of opportunities for project managers, estimators, carpenters, cabinetmakers and joiners to further their careers within a dynamic and steadily growing company.
Why join Top Knot
- Exciting projects: Firstly, Top Knot takes on the most creative and diverse projects in Australia so no day is ever the same for any of their employees.
- Safe working environment: Health and safety is the key factor in their work.
- Employee input: There are always opportunities for employees to discuss how to change their systems for a more efficient and effective workplace.
- Fair remuneration: Top Knot needs highly skilled team members. As a result, they offer both an appealing workplace and the highest remuneration in the industry.
- Teamwork: They believe that everyone involved in a project must communicate and work together.
- Growing company: Finally, Top Knot is growing into new states and taking on larger projects. Their controlled growth strategy allows them to develop and support their staff as well as maintain the highest quality standards.