Merit Medical to exhibit at February’s Jobs Expo Galway
We are proud to announce that Merit Medical will be exhibiting, as well as recruiting, at Jobs Expo Galway on 24th February.
Founded in 1987, Merit Medical set out to build the world’s most customer-focused healthcare company. They do this by understanding customers’ needs, as well as innovating and delivering a diverse range of products. As a result, they improve the lives of people, families, and communities throughout the world.
Merit Medical Products
Merit Medical has a comprehensive offering of products used to diagnose and treat cardiovascular disease as well as many other non-vascular therapies. Merit’s primary products consist of:
- Inflation devices used in angioplasty and stent placement
- Diagnostic and therapeutic catheters used for various procedures in cardiology and radiology
- Diagnostic and hydrophilic products used to manage and monitor the administration of contrast media and other fluid solutions
- Thrombolytic catheters and fluid dispensing systems
- Embolotherapeutic products for the treatment of uterine fibroids, hypervascularised tumours, and arteriovenous malformations
- Procedural trays, packs, and kits
Merit maintains a diverse, multi-campus manufacturing footprint in North America and Europe with a true global distribution network focused on delivering their products and technologies to their customers.
A career at Merit Medical
Careers at Merit Medical means being part of a customer-focused company in healthcare. Their goal is to hire and develop people that want to build something special through hard work, team effort, innovation, empowerment, and commitment.
Merit offers competitive salaries and benefits as well as a friendly work environment that rewards hard work.
Culture and Values
Merit’s culture is intense, fun, results driven, team oriented, and holds customer experience above all else. Therefore, they are passionate about proactively meeting the needs of their customers while building trust and loyalty to increase future value. Customer centricity demands constant innovation, evolution, and reinvention. Consequently, Merit innovates in all things.