We are delighted to have Merit Medical on board again for Jobs Expo Galway. The healthcare company will be exhibiting, as well as recruiting on the day. Meet the team Saturday 8th September at the Salthill Hotel.
Established in 1987, Merit Medical’s objective was to build the world’s most customer-focused healthcare company. They did this by understanding customers’ needs, as well as innovating and delivering a diverse range of products. As a result, they improved the lives of people, families, and communities throughout the world.
Merit Medical Products
Merit Medical has a comprehensive contribution of products used to diagnose and treat cardiovascular disease as well as many other non-vascular therapies. Merit’s primary products consist of:
- Inflation devices used in angioplasty and stent placement
- Diagnostic and therapeutic catheters used for various procedures in cardiology and radiology
- Diagnostic and hydrophilic products used to manage and monitor the administration of contrast media and other fluid solutions
- Thrombolytic catheters and fluid dispensing systems
- Embolotherapeutic products for the treatment of uterine fibroids, hypervascularised tumours, and arteriovenous malformations
- Procedural trays, packs, and kits
Merit perpetuates a diverse, multi-campus manufacturing footprint in North America and Europe with a true global distribution network focused on delivering their products and technologies to their customers.
A career at Merit Medical
A career at Merit Medical means being part of a customer-focused company in healthcare. Their aim is to hire and develop people that want to build something special through hard work, team effort, innovation, empowerment, and commitment.
Merit offers competitive salaries and benefits. Furthermore, they’re created a friendly work atmosphere that rewards hard work.
Culture and Values
Merit embody an intense, fun, results driven, team oriented culture. They strive for the highest standards in customer experience. Therefore, they are passionate about proactively meeting the needs of their customers while building trust and loyalty to increase future value. Customer centricity demands constant innovation, evolution, and reinvention. Consequently, Merit innovates in all things.